Week 8 NFL Power Rankings
We are at the halfway point of the season already and the natural order of the NFL is starting to fall into place. What does that mean for your favorite team? Well look no further as I unveil my Week 8 NFL Power Rankings!
You can follow me on Twitter @fantasygeek37
Week 8 Power Rankings
- Kansas City Chiefs (6-1) - Back to back wins against the Bills and the Broncos have the Chiefs settled on top of the rankings.
- Pittsburgh Steelers (6-0) - The Steelers are the only undefeated team left in the NFL, and they face off against their rival, the Baltimore Ravens, in Week 8.
- Green Bay Packers (5-1) - The Packers made easy work of the Texans in Week 7 and Aaron Rodgers continues his fantastic play in 2018.
- Baltimore Ravens (5-1) - Their only loss of the season is to the Chiefs, and while they didn't play well in Week 7 against the Eagles, they are still one of the best teams in the NFL.
- Tennessee Titans (5-1) - The Titans may have suffered close loss to the Steelers in Week 7, but the Titans are showing that they are a legitimate contender in 2020.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (5-2) - Two blow out wins in a row have moved the Bucs up dramatically, but it's hard to forget that loss to the Bears just a few weeks ago.
- Arizona Cardinals (5-2) - Three wins in a row was highlighted by a huge victory over the Seahawks in Week 7. Kyler Murray is having an MVP quality season.
- Seattle Seahawks (5-1) - The Seahawks are looking to bounce-back from their OT loss to the Cardinals in a very important NFC West matchup against the 49ers this week.
- New Orleans Saints (4-2) - Don't look now, but the Saints have won three games in a row.
- San Francisco 49ers (4-3) - Back to back wins against the Rams and Patriots have bumped the Niners to top ten status.
- L.A. Rams (5-2) - How good is this division that they have all four teams inside my top 11 power rankings?
- Buffalo Bills (5-2) - After losing two in a row, the Bills were only able to beat the hapless Jets by eight points. This team seems a bit off-track right now.
- Cleveland Browns (5-2) - I wonder if losing Odell Beckham for the season will be a net-positive for the Browns?
- Indianapolis Colts (4-2) - If the Colts want to be a contender, they will need to get their offense on track in the second half of the season.
- Miami Dolphins (3-3) - It's Tua Time!!!
- Chicago Bears (5-2) - The Bears could be the worst 5-2 team of all time.
- Las Vegas Raiders (3-3) - The Raiders may have gotten thumped by the Bucs last week, but it was just two weeks ago that they shocked the world by taking out the Chiefs.
- Carolina Panthers (3-4) - The Panthers to me seem like the perfect definition of a "good, but not great, team".
- L.A. Chargers (2-4) - The Chargers beat the Jaguars in Week 7 and Justin Herbert looks to continue his fantastic play in Week 8 against the Broncos.
- Detroit Lions (3-3) - The Lions beat the Falcons in Week 7, but we all know that if Todd Gurley would have just fell down, the Lions would have once again disappointed their fan base.
- Philadelphia Eagles (2-4-1) - The Eagles beat the Giants by only one point in Week 7. Yahoo (that was said with zero enthusiasm by the way).
- Denver Broncos (2-4) - Broncos got smashed by the Chiefs in Week 7 and if they want to turn this season around, quarterback Chad Lock has to play better.
- New England Patriots (2-4) - The Patriots have now lost three in a row and the magical play of Cam Newton has gone sour like the milk in my fridge.
- Atlanta Falcons (1-6) - The Falcons should have beaten the Lions giving them their second win in a row. Unfortunately, Todd Gurley missed that memo.
- Washington Football Team (2-5) - The Football Team has shown signs of life after taking out the Cowboys in Week 7.
- Cincinnati Bengals (1-5-1) - Losers of three in a row, the Bengals are looking forward to getting this week's game against the Titans out of the way so they can hit their bye and get a breather.
- Minnesota Vikings (1-5) - I'm still not quite ready to write off the Vikings, but they need to start showing me something soon.
- Houston Texans (1-5) - The Texans have a good chance of securing their second win of the season as they take on the Jaguars in Week 8.
- Dallas Cowboys (2-5) - It looks like this team has given up...
- New York Giants (1-6) - At least they aren't the worst team in New York.
- Jacksonville Jaguars (1-6) - After winning it's season opener against the Colts, the Jags have now lost six in a row.
- New York Jets (0-7) - It looks like this team could set records in the NFL...and not the good kind of records.